Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How to I can look more girly? Make-up, hair,cothes and perfume advice for a 15 year old girl?

To look girly you should start wearing lots of skirts, cute shorts, capris maybe, tanktops, cute tops, flip flops, and flats.


Oh and lip gloss and eye shadow


Also I would say hoops, braclets, and necklacesHow to I can look more girly? Make-up, hair,cothes and perfume advice for a 15 year old girl?
Don't try to hard. Im sure your beautiful as it is.How to I can look more girly? Make-up, hair,cothes and perfume advice for a 15 year old girl?
you've basically just answered ur own question :P xoxoxo
eh be less concerned with looking ';girly'; and more with looking liek a woman.
wear some makeup, wear bright colors (nice clothes), and wearr sweet smelling perfume!


answer?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
:) Get a haircut in layers, and then maybe get some highlights. (depending on what color your hair is.) :]





Wear a volumizing mascara with a little bit of eyeliner (on top not bottom) and a pinky eyeshadow.


Dust your cheeks with a little foundation or light blush.


Add lipgloss for a shiny touch.


These are my personal favorite perfumes: Hollister, Miss Dior, Ralph Lauren, %26amp; DKNY. :)


Clothes, wear bright colors for summer, plaid shorts, flip flops, layered tank tops and polka dots. :]
MAKEUP...WAXING..HAIR...DRESS UP..





AND CANT 4GET ATTITUD
i find plucking my eyebrows into a more girly shape makes a massive difference to how girly my face looks :)
You definitely need a good scent,


Use MISS DIOR CHERIE by Christian Dior


I made my girlfriend get it because it smells so sexy.


http://www.retailmakeupstore.com/product鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment