Friday, April 30, 2010

Why would a guy just want to sleep with a girl? Need advice from guys please!!?

I dated this guy a few months ago. We recently started talking again. Last week he sent me a text and asks if he could come sleep with me. He came over and we talked for a bit and he grabbed me, cuddled me and went to sleep. Do people do this when they are lonely or what? I figured when he asked if he could come over he just wanted sex and when he didnt try (not that I was going to anyway) I got confused.Why would a guy just want to sleep with a girl? Need advice from guys please!!?
Believe it or not, there are guys out there who don't just want sex. Maybe he just wanted to have someone to cuddle with and have the comfort of feeling someone next to him as he slept. He didn't mean sleep you with as in having sex with you, he meant literally sleeping with you.Why would a guy just want to sleep with a girl? Need advice from guys please!!?
Maybe he'd already had sex...with his boyfriend! Sounds awfully odd to me. And for future reference: Don't invite a man over to your house to sleep, unless you want sex; we don't(normally) just want to play games and go to sleep. With a normal man, either he'll leave pissed off, or the police will be interviewing you later...
I think it was cos he was lonely.


My ex wants 2 c sometimes cos he misses me and he once asked if we could go to dave and Busters. just fro fun, or if he could see me. just to chat. I think its cos he misses u or he was lonely Or he has not found any other girl since none wants him
sex is just part of life when u get it u feeled loved and good.you feel better and feel like that person wants you and loves you.its okay its all natural it seems he must like you and want you to feel good and show you hes there
loneliness is what I would call it and there is something definitely comforting about sleeping with someone who you can be comfortable with, sex is the primary cause for sleeping together but its not always true
Maybe he misses you/just wants your company/wants to get back together with you. He's trying to show you that you're not just a sex interest of his.
Sometimes people just want to be by someone...


He may have been trying to tell you that he likes being around you...not JUST having sex with you





Its winter time...we tend to feel lonely when we sleep alone in the cold
he probably just needed comfort if he wasn't trying to get laid. you are probably easy to talk to and have a calming demeanor
He might be kind of shy and was hoping that you would do something if you were in the right situation........or I agree with Jerry, hes setting you up to be pounded later.
thats the cutest thing ever...he want to feel comforted and cuddle but dont worry soon he'll get a bit more lets say ...adventurous :) he could be teasting you or just honestly wanted to sleep next to someone and cuddle :D CUTE!!!
The answer to your question: Because it's natural. That's the reason I'ma give you tonight. It just happens, no thought about it if that's what we wanna do. It's a natural thing built in us.
Mama's boy. PERIOD.
awesome Technique!!!!!!! works every time! trust me this guy knows exactly what hes doing! hes working you perfectly! girls always want what they think they cant have
He might have realized what he missed out on. Sometimes it take seperation to figure this out.
Basically. Men can be awfully confusing.
If your gonna put out heck why not go for it all.
Maybe he just really likes you as a friend or he was just really lonely. He might have just missed you idk
NOOOOOO, that shouldn't happen, what is happening to men. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY wahahahaha
He wants to tell all his friends that he ';slept'; with you. Haha.


He likes you.
How long did you guys date before. If you weren't that serious I think it's really weird.
Ask him if something is wrong, a lot of my friends wouldn't do that.
How many times are you going to repost this question?
if it was not about sex then he just wwanted to spend time with you guys like to be with there girls
He's working you like putty. Next time he's going to plough you.
I just wanted to say that I think that is the cutest thing ever-errr
I wish I had a girl to do that with. D:


I bet he was lonely.


I know I am.
He sounds like a bit of a wussy
sounds like he is working up some confidence, just testing the waters with you; or he could very well be lonely
i wouldn't say it was you. he probably had an exterior conflict and u were the person he could turn to. I would talk to him more about it
sumtimes a guy juss wants to get cuddled haha! dat aint true,


he will slowly move his way up..no i mean down
maybe hes gay and just wanted to be sleepin buddys
  • cream song
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment