Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What MOVIE to watch with GIRL? Advice please...?

So I'm going on a movie date tomorrow. Her and I are both 18.





What movie is it good to watch with a girl?


-Transformers 2


- The Proposal





Ice Age 3 aint out till next week here, so that's not an option sadly.





Also is it better to have coffee before or after the movie? We're having lunch before the movie, though. So probably after the movie? I dunno





Thank you!What MOVIE to watch with GIRL? Advice please...?
am id go with the proposal


then coffee after





what about the last house on the left


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I04K0Gax9鈥?/a>





good luck


xoxoWhat MOVIE to watch with GIRL? Advice please...?
Bro I saw the Transformer (which is F**** awesome) but I think you like to see it with your mates, ice age Im gonna see tomorrow, The proposal sounds perfect for a movie date. But for me it doesnt mean to have a romantic movie when you are going out with a girl coz sometimes ';we, girls'; like to have a childish or cute movie instead of too much romantic.
Well it depends which kind of movie she like. The Proposal is supposed to be very, very funny. And the Transformers funny, tons action, and has some bad words it. Hehehe. Anyways maybe you should ask her. I would go for Transformers though.





Cofee.... before. Maybe part of your lunch? Good luck. Have fun.
I saw this question and I just had to tell you last night I went on a date with this girl. We went to see transformers 2, it is the worst possible movie to go see. Its way too long and she's just gonna want to leave near the end. Go with the proposal.
I would see Transformers 2. I just went on a movie date and we saw that. Is was actually really funny. I think she would really like that. If you are having lunch before it then I would have coffee after the movie.
I saw Proposal, which turned out to be a pretty funny movie... however if she's the techy type personality, then Transformers 2.
Transformers.








Everyone Answer Please:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Go see ';The proposal';.





If I was the girl ,I would be a bit paranoid that during transformers 2 , you would be cheaking out Meagan Fox the whole time.


Though thats just me.
proposal definitely.. with the coffee during the movie.. n have some mean after the movie.. it will give u some fun stuff to talk about.. before the movie, just roam around with ur date n enjoy..
Go see The Proposal, cause trans 2 is really crappy and coffee is better after the movie. Good luck
transformers 2... coffee after.. and hopefully some ***** pie.
the proposal coffee after
The Proposal





Coffee after








Ask her she may want to watch Transformers2.
Runaway Jury
The proposal for sure.
Transformers isn't much of a date movie. It's loud.
trans formers 2 maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment