Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Girl advice i need some help?

Hey what kind of boys do girls like....and what type of skin and race...and hair so answer me as detailed as possible?Girl advice i need some help?
it doesnt matter your race. to me as long as ure nice and funny(NOT FAT THOUGH, OR A GEEK) i luv shaggy hairGirl advice i need some help?
i agree with the other girl.


if you need help with your apperance, honestly i dont know why you spend time on here.


most girls like abbs, if that helps. i personaly dont.


hair- every girl likes different hair. i like curly hair.


girls like nice guys with an edge .. ALSO SMILE IF YOU HAVE A NICE SMILE.. that really turns a lot of girls on.
completely depends on the girl!! everyone has different tastes. speaking for myself I like tall dark and handsome with blue eyes...but that's just me.
depends on the person
How long is a piece of string?

No comments:

Post a Comment