Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm a Teen girl trying to write my first book, and complete it any advice?

I came very close to finishing my first book, but it didnt work out. Any advice on how to actually complete and story and stay motivated?I'm a Teen girl trying to write my first book, and complete it any advice?
Just keep going. Books don't just happen, as your first try shows.





Take what works, think about what you have learned from that attempt and apply it to either a re-write, or a new idea.





As far as motivation goes, well - there are no tricks really. What will keep you more motivated that anything else is good quality work. Just keep going. Then keep going some more.





Good luck.I'm a Teen girl trying to write my first book, and complete it any advice?
if you cant get motivated, youre out of business.





reminds me of rap singer eminem who recently made a comeback after 5 years of writers block. contrary to popular belief, he still wrote everyday.





It shouldnt be a matter of your motivation but what youre comfortable with releasing and getting published.





To complete a book you must work hard and think hard and love it at the same time.





As one famous author does....he writes at home as if it were a job 10 hours a day every day. ';Writing can be like making love or pulling a tooth';
I once read a saying that sadi: ';a book isnt writen its rewritten'; so don't be discouraged if part of ur story doesnt sound right or there is a sentance that sounds funny just write u can always come back later and edit. so forget trying to make it perfect the first time cuz its not possible.
Try listen to music that always helps me.
check out www.penswithpurpose.webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment