Friday, April 30, 2010

I need some girl advice please ?

My girlfriend told me that she thinks that we should take a breaK. She said that she wanted some space. I dont know where to go from here. Should i just start talking to others girls or should i just wait it out ?I need some girl advice please ?
If she wants some space that means your either on her case way too much and she just wants you to get off her back for a bit or she just has someone else in mind. Its not a law saying you can't talk to other girls, but i wouldn't get into a new relationship until you know that you and your girlfriend are actually over.I need some girl advice please ?
No DO NOT start talking to other girls! Just give her, her time just like she said she just needs some space! Maybe she just feels like you are together to much. I know couples like to be together alot be to much can lead to fighting in the future.
give her space, if she wants you she will come to you. in the mean time go a head and talk to other girls just don't get to serious for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment