Friday, April 30, 2010

How to get a girl to like you? This is for Girls to answer but men if u have advice please add.

I met a girl who i like. She said i was cute and funny to my friend. She gave me a hug after i saw her for the first time witch was 15 min or so long (not the hug) Then the second time i saw her she wanted to make me some coffee at wawa but i said not because i dont drink coffee. Then i am a funny 18 year old guy who does good impressions of people. She asked me to do it but i said no becasue she needs to see the character so she can understand the impression. This was the second time i saw her too. Then when i left and said my bye she gave me a huge and it was firm i dont know if it was by mistake or purposely. Does she like me if so wat should i do?





How to get a girl to like you? This is for Girls to answer but men if u have advice please add.
Hi there,





You should have asked her directly. Don't beat around the bush. I think she might like you, but you need to be confident with yourself. Approach her and let her know that you like her.





I came across http://www.finalseduction.com and I think it might be a good resource that you can refer to if you want to get some dating and relationship tips.





Good luck.





How to get a girl to like you? This is for Girls to answer but men if u have advice please add.
';witch was 15 min or so long (not the hug)'; that made me laugh. and anyone who makes me laugh is automatically in my good books! So I'd just be yourself, and hope that you can charm the hell outta her. You've got to remember how important it is to be yrself, you want her to like YOU. so don't play games, don't act different. BE YOURSELF : ]]
Your physical appearance, your face value, your education, your training, your earning capacity, your holdings, your income, your family starature in society shall determine your position and a girl, specially in India, she would examine all this and only then she shall start stepping towards you.
If you have even have the slightest doubt that a women likes you, she probably does. Women likes to give subtle ques to guys that most men don't actually pick up. I can give you tips of how to keep her interested through the concept of attraction. If you're interested email me at hwasin.ssir@gmail.com, i promise that you'll get much better responses than your question here.
it seems like she l ikes you but im not surw try to get to know her a little more and try not to ne shy around her. and if she still acts like she likes you then you should talk to her about it then maybe she'll end up liking you!
she might.


if she does, i dont know, but you should just be rlllly nice, and sweet talk her. try and throw in a little flirting, then ,you be the one to hug her.


if things get prettty serious, and go well, ask her out:)


good luck
try dropping some hints and see how she reacts, like what about you hug her b4 she hus u next time u c her, or maybe u can brush her hand and c how she reacts. or she could just be a very affectionate person



ask her if she would like to hang out like on a date because i hug like everyone so i don't know but see how it works
  • cream song
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment