Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I am a girl, and I want to see what sex is like with another girl, any advice how to get someone?..?

I'm a little shy and emmbarressed too :XI am a girl, and I want to see what sex is like with another girl, any advice how to get someone?..?
i was with a girl once but it turned into a relationship!!!! thats not where i intended for it to go. its kinda weired at first. i noticed that if a girl is curious like you are hold off until things start to delevop kinda like a heterosexual relationship. well...like an attraction to a male. the looks, the teasing, the trying to impress them...sort of thing if they give it back to you then go from there. i know its going to be scary at first but if you wanna do and really know for sure thats what you want than do it!!!!!I am a girl, and I want to see what sex is like with another girl, any advice how to get someone?..?
can i watch?
you are sick. thanks for the two points
Come to the Executive Suite in Long Beach (CA). You won't have long to wait if you look good.
gay bar
go to a gay bar

No comments:

Post a Comment