Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need girls advice with girl problem?

k imagine if u gave a guy there number and uuhhh well this girl gave me her number and i dont really like her and i know she's gona try to go out with me and if i say no she wont talk to me no more and we wont be friends...i like her but i really want to get with this other girl what should i say to her that wont hurt her. and we can b friends cuz i lost so many friends like this....=(I need girls advice with girl problem?
Just tell her that you're already in the process of dating someone else, she should respect you enough to let you do what you need to do to be happy.I need girls advice with girl problem?
Just tell your not interested but you like her as a friend, if that doesn't work well then why are your friends with her in the first place?
Just be straight up honest with her. It is always better to say how you feel if she really cares for you she will understand that.
Seems time for a ';mercy f*ck';.

No comments:

Post a Comment