Friday, April 30, 2010

So this girl I know usually stinks in class I feel bad, advice?

Upon further conversation with her she told me it's some problem she has no matter how hard she scrubs down there it just doesn't smell 'better' plus our gym is second period so that defiantly does not help when she sweats. I know she's embarrassed any advice I could give her? Products she could use to possibly stop it? Her Gynecologist told her everything ;looked; fine what about the smell though doc?So this girl I know usually stinks in class I feel bad, advice?
Their are so many things out there that can help women that stinks down there..I think she can help it she just dont know how too..If this girl is having sex then she might have something..Omg..I remember it was alot of girl i went to school with that had the same problems..she has a problem and only she can help herself.. Its embarrassing..It seems like she might have a STD if it smells like that everyday..Tell her to get check out she could have chlamydia or gonorrhea and these can lead to PID and that can lead to not being able to have babys..hope i helped you out sweetieSo this girl I know usually stinks in class I feel bad, advice?
maybe a femine wipe would help, or baby wipes. femine deodorant spray just a few ideas. i have also heard if you avoid certain foods it will get better
obviously something is wrong if the odour is that bad... i mean, all women have a particular scent to them... but if other people can smell her a mile away- somethings wrong. she needs to get tested and checked..... tell her to see a different gyn.ob
Change of diet is a good start . Less bread maybe . Good pineapple juice if she can afford it. Pizza /garlic/ strong coffee/ onions. all are smellable through the mucous membranes to others. Smoking is your enemy because it deadensthe smeller. and you don't notice it when it is you and your lifestyle. I burn wood for heat and everybody knows it whereever I go and I am a clean person. My lover girl told me once she could TasTe it in my fluids even. I also like a Vadailea onion steamed in tin foil with my steak


She can tell me the day I eat it and 3 days later [she is vegan] She is not turned off by it but does notice it. Busch beer is different than her MLD so she knows when I have drank one at the Bar too.,I may have brushed teeth and gargled with Listren. but the old bodily disgharge get s caught everytime.[not that shes in anyway disturbed by it] ...I just know better than to lie to her about anyplace I have been or what i consumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment