Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Girls needed for girl to girl advice?

ok- im on my period and ive started to get these strange hunger cravings- even though ive just eaten. What are these and is this normal???Girls needed for girl to girl advice?
you body is trying to tell you that you need more nutriants. I know right before I get my period I crave stuff with high protien and high iron. It's natural and Normal.Girls needed for girl to girl advice?
lol Don't worry very normal.Whenever I get my little red friend I get cravings for chips which is werid for me since usually I don't eat chips I don't like stuff like that.You could notice yourself eating junk that normally you wouldn't but since your hormones are everywhere there to blame.Normal don't worry.Usually I eat alot more during my period I start to feel like I'm a fat lard so I try to jog around and stuff even thou I don't feel like it.It's normal just let your cravings get you and after jog it off if your concerned.100% NORMAL!%26lt;3 bye then!
yeah it is totally normal! whenever i'm on my period i'm craving all sorts of things! this especially happens if you eat alot of carbs, because the sugar burns quicker!
This is completely normal. Cravings for snacks such as chocolate, sugar, etc. This is all very normal. It's just hormones.
are you eating lots of Carbohydrates? they will make you hungry. try eating some protien, or I know this may sound boring, but it is essential, drink heaps of water. That should fill you up a bit.
Yes it is normal, I always have craving right before or during my period.
I get craving too when I have mine. Usually for fatty foods and things you shouldn't eat much of. Alot of girls do. Its nothing unusual. Just try to stay away from alot of sugar as they tend to cause cramps.
Ypur hungry cause ur body needs it 2 look so beautiful
its just your hormones and its completly normal
its normal..don worry..


u need more energy~
its normal I have cravings all the time when im on my peirod i mean a loot
your body is always changing . when i am at that time of the month i just recently started craving odd things . they start a day before my peroid and i actually panicked thinking i was pregnant .


sometimes a poor diet will do it . your body usually craves things to let you know your body is lacking soemthing . i dont like icecream much , so seems odd to me when i crave milkshakes . same with chocolate , that usually lets me know that i am about to start . i hate chocolate so it rings a bell and i know what is comming


try taking a one a day vitamin , or 2 kiddy chewables . if your body is lacking something it will help and may cut down the cravings.


ALSO keep in mind , a period does not always mean that you are NOT pregnant . some women still have one during the pregnancy , although not as likely it is not unheard of .


if in doubt about your period and think pregnancy is possible by all means buy a test and take it or see your doctor .


you can also talk to your GYN about the cravings you get around your period . see what he/she suggests you do .


good luck !
sometimes when you are going through a growth spurt you are hungry all the time. also pay attention to what you are craving. It could be a vitamin deficiency.

No comments:

Post a Comment