Friday, April 30, 2010

Girls, I need some girl advice on this one?

Girls, I used to like this boy last year but then I moved away and broke things off with him because of it. Now I have been thinking about him alot and spending time with him and want to see him more and think im starting to like him again. Have any of you ever broken things off with a guy then ended up dating them later on? How did it work out?Girls, I need some girl advice on this one?
I have, and it made me realise why I broke up with him in the first place!





But then again, one of my friends broke up with some guy. They eventually got back together and 2 years later they're still going strong! :)





What can I say... it's different for everyone!Girls, I need some girl advice on this one?
well i just recently moved like two months ago, and i stopped talking to this boy i really liked, but now we talk everynight before i go to sleep.


If he is still willing to talk to you and hang out with you and stuff, then obviously he still has feelings for you and i think if you both like eachother things will workout in the end, just let time take its time just dont pressure anything :)
Yes and it worked out amazing.


Go for it girl! Just make sure you


are ready and willing to be commited


to this relationship. Because if not,


you'll both end up hurt. Good luck! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment