Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hi im 15 and i need girl advice about my time of the month.?

i was j/w if the first time you use a tampon and it hurts a lil, is that normal?Hi im 15 and i need girl advice about my time of the month.?
I used a tampon the very first time I ever got my period. If you have a heavy period then use bigger tampons, if it's really light use slender or regular. and it probably hurts because you put it in wrong, or you take it out to early or something.


good luck.Hi im 15 and i need girl advice about my time of the month.?
Yes, it's perfectly normal. If it hurt a fair amount, it's possible that it broke your hymen. That usually occurs when you lose your virginity, but it can happen from other things such as tampon use. It would also most likely cause slight bleeding, but if you have your period anyway you probably wouldn't notice. Whether it broke your hymen or not, it's perfectly normal. It hurt for me the first time.
If you are a virgin, sure, it will hurt. You will get used to it though. I suggest using tampons REGULAR or LIGHT if you can...





I used tampons ever since I started my period at 10. And I was obviously a virgin.





Also, if you are not inserting them correctly that can cause some discomfort. You will get used to it.
Of course it's gonna hurt a little for the first time. My 10 year old daughter has swimming classes and it kind of did hurt for her. Well I'll only really recommend tampons for heavy flows.
it hurt me the first time so im sticking with pads for now ^^
yes it may hurt a little but after a while in using them you will get into using them,, i have and im 14 =] x
Yeah it's normal, try using light tampons.


tampax pearl are a really good starter tampon because they're easy to use.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment