Friday, April 30, 2010

I Need some advice on asking a girl to homecoming?

so I'm going to go to build a bear, and get a cheetah( her favorite animal) and put a recording in it (Question1- what should I put in the recording) and put it on her desk in one of the classes (Question 2- Should I be in there, or how should i approach her after she gets the Cheetah).


Thanks and all help is appreciated.I Need some advice on asking a girl to homecoming?
i wouldn't be there but wait for her during lunch time of u cant meet at lunch after her class or after school...ask her friends where she might be at these times...that way it doesn't look retarded as in why didn't he just ask me his own self if hes right next to me...just go up to her and ask her if she got ur stuffed animal and that she looks beautiful that day...and if she is nervous ask her again, blah blah will u go to homecoming with me...that way she will know u r chasing after her but that ur still perfectly fine with urself...lol...if u were to give it to her in person id do it privately so that she can feel like its all about her and u when u ask.


for the homecoming just put ';(first and last name of her), will u go to homecoming with me? (ur name)';...at least buy a balloon too and tie that to the animals paw...since they are so cheap and all and it adds to the flare...dress it in a tux like u said...and of not a balloon if they have a flower that u can attach to its paw or mouth that would be awesome.I Need some advice on asking a girl to homecoming?
ahh thats adorable :)


make a little tag on the cheetah with a note saying a cute little message with your name on the bottom and on the recording make it something short and sweet like.. ';will you come to homecoming with me? love... tom'; and add something else about her onto it.


i reckon you should be in the room to see her reaction


good luck *fingers crossed*


:)
That's adorable, in the recording i agree just ask ';will u got to homecoming?'; with a pin that says Robby, oh and but put the cheetah in a really cute dress with a purse and everything.
naaw thats sounds cute yea putting on a tuxs sound cool!!


maybe saying in the recorder (will you be my girl??) or ( hows homecoming with me sound?) or want to some homecoming with me) umm maybe you should say it to her or if your shy then the recorder will do fine!!! be there if you want you decisions!!!
don't be in the room when u have it on her desk and record asking her out, your name, and your locker number so she can come to you
well leave the recording: will you go to prom with me? and then your a name.. but if you get embarrassed easily make sure she dosent listen to it out loud. lol gooooooooood luck
aww tht is so sweet .. in the recording put in a sweet way .. ask her out .. and be there so u can see her reaction .. and dont forget to dress her up nice(cheetah)

No comments:

Post a Comment