Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Any advice on talking to a girl that works at a coffee shop I go to?

she's cute, and I noticed she listens to a lot of smashing pumpkins, and I'm a big smashing pumpkins fan so I feel like I should have an in there. I'm not sure how to get a conversation based on that without saying something stupid like ';you like smashing pumpkins? I also like smashing pumpkins';.Any advice on talking to a girl that works at a coffee shop I go to?
how about ask her which is her favorite album and what else she likes to listen tooAny advice on talking to a girl that works at a coffee shop I go to?
';you like smashing pumpkins? I also like smashing pumpkins';. LOLL ';i also'; your funny!=P Yeaa say something along those lines that's great. You can get a little conversation going. Shows that your interested in the same stuff. I don't think it's stupid! Just don't say it like that lmaoo! Just say bring it up in a casual way, know what I mean?





Good luck!





answer mine?


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
ermm don't kiss her at the end of the date cause that would be predictable nd yea kiss her when the time is right i guess idk

No comments:

Post a Comment