Friday, April 30, 2010

I need an advice about this girl in my high school?

I had a girlfriend before, but Today I met this extremely beautiful track star in my school, I introduced myself and complemented her pretty necklace and she was smiling, so what can i do when I see her again? What can I say the next time I see her in the hallway?





I need an advice about this girl in my high school?
Just be casual...';Hey wats up?'; Maybee ';Its nice to see you again.'; Plus a girls loves it when you complement such as ';You look beautiful today.'; They feel special and it gives them a lil boost. When you leave maybee give her your number and say ';call me sometime so we can hang.';I need an advice about this girl in my high school?
';hey, how have you been?';
  • cream song
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment