Friday, April 30, 2010

Help and advice on getting flowers for a girl?

Long story short: I was pushy and hurt my girlfriend (not physically). We had a long distance relationship, I haven't seen her since August. She broke up with me on Wednesday last week. I want to do something to apologize, she'll be home this Wednesday night. I was thinking of getting her roses but I didn't know how many or what kind. A couple of my friends think that a single rose would be better. Should I get a bouquet or would one be better? They think it's symbolic.Help and advice on getting flowers for a girl?
A single rose will not do it, you want to take her breath away, because you did something to upset her and you want her to forget all about it and take you back. While white tulips send the ';I'm sorry'; message, if you want to truly impress her and say that you love her, get her a dozen red roses (American Spirit or Black Magic varieties are truly awesome, the latter you can easily find at florists).


Also, Stargazer lilies are also very majestic and bound to sweep her off her feet.





If you're not decided on what message to send her and don't know which flowers sens which message, check out: http://onlineflowersguide.com/





Go to flower color pages (e.g. White Flowers) and at the bottom of the pages you will find several flower meanings under flower types.





Good luck with your girlfriend!Help and advice on getting flowers for a girl?
Get her a multi-colored rose boquet. Like red and pink and white, etc.


If you get her just one, you'll seem cheap.





In fact, get her some chocolates too.
Mm.. I think you should give her a single rose. That's symbolic.





Good Luck !


^_^
aw your sweet and do you know what her favorite flowers are can you ask her friends or her mom?
i'd go with a single rose...it just seems more romantic and sincere.
boquet! :)





I would love that if I were in your situation
Bouquet! (:
single rose. red.

No comments:

Post a Comment