Friday, April 30, 2010

Girls, I need your advice to attract a girl.?

So, I have this lovely, nice looking girl in my class and she look my way sometimes and while the professor talks I can't say something to her and I have other classes that I have to attend to. But I want to look her way and do something enticing you know. What should I do to get her to think wow, without talking to her? By the way I have a nice chest and good biceps, any suggestions? Thanks!Girls, I need your advice to attract a girl.?
Dont look to flashy, like showing of your body


As well, say hi ALL the time, walk by her as often as you can and smile


ask her for her number, say it is incase you every need anything for hw


if you can, sit beside her and pass her a note


dont look at her TOO much.. it'll be creepy, lol


GOOD LUCK! :)


Girls, I need your advice to attract a girl.?
Number one.you're looks will honestly get you no where.so don't count on that.





and uhhhh...well just look at her alot.Smile.Wink.that's all I have besides saying hi to her and just walking off to keep her guessing.
Give her a slight smile and a head nod.
Just tell her you are a ninja. Chicks love ninjas.
get the nerve to ask her out after class...don't flash your muscles some girls thing that's just way too corny

No comments:

Post a Comment