Friday, April 30, 2010

Never had a bf before?? guy and girl advice, please? thanks!?

Im a 16 yr. old female. Ive never been asked out or on a date before. I am wondering whats going on, since, many of my friends already have had bfs. I sometimes feel weird or odd to never have had one. I try to be nice and outgoing, but i dont think anyone likes me. Any tips/advice about this?


Thanks so much!Never had a bf before?? guy and girl advice, please? thanks!?
Just because everyone else in your friend circle has had a boyfriend doesn't mean you have to have one too. But, if i was going to give you advice i would say, STAY POSITIVE! there are people that like you, they just aren't expressing it or just afraid of what you will say. You don't need to feel awkward about this at all, everyone feels it at one time or another, believe me! Never say never! Just be you, and people will fall for you. there is always someone for everyone.





STAY POSITIVE!!!
  • cream song
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment