Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Need Girl Advice Kissing and Sucking?

Hello me and my friend are going to hookup in my car soon...and she would like me to kiss her neck and breasts...Can anyone give me some advice or tips to make this special? And any tips for making this go further thanks Need Girl Advice Kissing and Sucking?
i would suck on her earlobe gently girsl like that (like me :))





oh p.s be careful about making out in a car last year in june i was getting intense with my best guy friend haha and my shirt was off... a cop showed up and tapped on the window holy crap he made us get out of the car and i was in my bra as he was talking to me! then he was like ';get a shirt on and get back out here!'; ha oh man it was bad because i was 18 and my guy was 17 so i almost got charged for sexual harassment!

No comments:

Post a Comment