Friday, April 30, 2010

I need some girl advice on this girl in my high school? Ladies please help me.?

Ive already had a girlfriend before, im a senior now, But I met this extremely hot senior track star last week and we had a good conversation for 10 minutes, but The next time I see her what can i say really?





If she is with her friends, Can I say '; Hey ___________ what's up?, if she replies back can I say that I would like to get to know her better and ask her for her Facebook?





I need some girl advice on this girl in my high school? Ladies please help me.?
start with saying hi to her in the hallways, then maybe try talking to her in person again. don't ask for her facebook in front of her friends. maybe if you talk to her a little more you could just search her name and friend request her if she has one. I need some girl advice on this girl in my high school? Ladies please help me.?
Just make small chat-get to know her in person. Then maybe ask about facebook or some other way to chat again like phone or email. Just be sure to talk a little before asking for her facebook-just walking up and saying hey i want to get to know you sounds a little iffy you know? Be yourself and just have a good time.
yeah that always works. juss be like hey whats up. but my advice would be to talk to her when shes alone and be like ';oh i forgot to ask you for your myspace/facebook or watever'; and then see how it goes. tell her that you would like to get to kno her better after a few times you've talked to her not just the 2nd day cuz that can end up seeming a little creepy.
Yeah you could do that! After she replies asking the same thing back, or just with her answer, say something like ';Hey listen, could I have your number and talk to you later? I just thought I'd say hi quickly.';





Somethinggg like that, it'll let her know you're interested!
okay, see the fact that you are a Sooner automatically makes you irresistable! LMAO jk, but i love OU! anyhow, just say hi, and ask how she is, and be sweet and caring and actually interested in her. get to know her a bit, and then ask her out!
cute. of course you can! if the girl is worth any of your time she will be happy to give it to you!


good luck ,


Sarah %26lt;3
definitly... just be yourself...girls like that...good luck with everything!!!
Be yourself and let her come to you
Of course!! girls love confidence in a guy so be yourself and run with it
yeah, that sounds like the best way to do it!
sure. why not? good luck buddy!
ch- ya, of course, :D i looooove facebook lol
yeah


u could but make sure u say it in a smoother way

No comments:

Post a Comment